After spending the majority of my life living in Canada, I realized that I really needed a change when I went to college. Being an adventurous person, I wanted to go somewhere that I could meet lots of new people and have new experiences in a different place. Thanks largely in part to the ten years of my life that I have spent competitive swimming, I was able to find out about UMBC and after coming down for a visit I knew that this was a place that would be perfect for me. So I made the decision to come to the USA for school and I haven't looked back since. I look forward to continuing to explore this new place I am in and to continue learn as much as I can along the way.
Word Count: 150

You seem like you have such a good attitude towards life! I really like that you were so passionate for a new experience and really capitalized on it all. Good choice with UMBC for swimming too!
ReplyDelete