Best
When I think back on my best educational experience there is one particular class that comes to mind. It was physics class in twelfth grade, which was supposedly the hardest class in my high school. My teacher was very outgoing and told us we would have to work very hard to succeed and if we didn’t then we might as well drop the course. His constant motivation and pushing us to succeed, combined with his great teaching helped me work harder than I ever have and achieve a good mark in a subject that I struggled in.
WORD COUNT: 97
Worst
One of my worst educational experiences occurred in my tenth grade math class after my teacher was involved in a car accident. As it turned out the car accident was a fender bender in the school parking lot, however this did not stop my teacher from blaming her increasingly poor teaching on the crash. She would frequently make mistakes, snap at students over nothing or just fail to show up and then blame her behaviour the “traumatic” crash. As a student that normally excels in math classes, I had a difficult time in this class essentially teaching myself the material out of the textbook.
WORD COUNT: 100
No comments:
Post a Comment